France Five Index du Forum France Five
le sentai français

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Some Praise and a friendly suggestion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
American Fan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 06 Avr 2005, 03:02    Sujet du message: Some Praise and a friendly suggestion Répondre en citant

I've seen the first two episodes and really enjoyed them, barely understanding a word notwithstanding. Do you think it'll be possible to have the episodes availible with English subtitles for the non French speaking fans such as myself?

I really don't remember much of the whole 2 years of French I took when I was 12 and 13.

Anyway, as my screen name states, I'm a fan of your series from America. Hi. Super content
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM MSN Messenger
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 06 Avr 2005, 07:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Heya and thanks ! Chouette

Well subtitles in various languages are planned, but only japanese is a can't-skip priority for us, and then we always face more work from the next episode. I strongly suspect we'll have way more time to go back on things like that when we're done with the series, aka when the next and final episode will be done.

We did however manage english subtitles for the 4th episode, and as it explains a lot of the plot I hope it will somehow help you understand the series.

Anyway, if you have questions, we'll be glad to try and answer them here. Clin d'oeil
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
American Fan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 06 Avr 2005, 07:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Super content
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM MSN Messenger
American Fan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 07 Avr 2005, 03:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I hope I'm not being a pain, but I tried to watch the fourth episode with the subtitles and got a window with this message:

Citation:
Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate

Pff...
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 07 Avr 2005, 06:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well let's just make sure you have everything you need to play it with subtitles...

Do you have the episode in realplayer format ? (france_five_4.rmvb)
Do you have the .smi and the .rt files ?
Do you have all those files in the same directory ?

Then you need to launch realplayer by double clicking on the .smi file to have the subtitles (make sure you are using realplayer and not realplayer alternative, which I have no clue about for subtitles capability).

Tell us how it goes ! Chouette
American Fan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 07 Avr 2005, 06:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Red_Fromage a écrit:
Well let's just make sure you have everything you need to play it with subtitles...

Do you have the episode in realplayer format ? (france_five_4.rmvb)
Do you have the .smi and the .rt files ?
Do you have all those files in the same directory ?

Then you need to launch realplayer by double clicking on the .smi file to have the subtitles (make sure you are using realplayer and not realplayer alternative, which I have no clue about for subtitles capability).

Tell us how it goes ! Chouette

Not sure what I did, but it's working now. Thanks. Is the fifth (Final? Triste ) episode going to be out soon?

Edited to add: Seriously, you have no idea how much I loved the ending. I'm a fan of cliffhangers, so that made me very happy.

And Silver's sacrifice...wonderful! ("blood" spit notwithstanding)
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 10 Avr 2005, 16:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks ! Clin d'oeil

We have no date for the last episode, we're working hard but there's still a long way to go...
Malaysian Fan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 08 Aoû 2006, 06:09    Sujet du message: ANTICIPATING Répondre en citant

As of now, only God knows what epic proportions the upcoming France Five finale will present! RedFromage, Alex Pilot, Kubeck, Hellot and Nolwenn, I look forward to your performance! It's entertainment for the whole family!

You guys are doing what Toei and Disney can't do: filming an aesthetic masterpiece with all heart and no thought for profit. Thank you so very much.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: