France Five Index du Forum France Five
le sentai français

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

DVD Purchase

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Malaysian Fan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 04 Mai 2005, 13:11    Sujet du message: DVD Purchase Répondre en citant

Bienvenue, Red Fromage and team!

Okay, my brother and I are officially hooked on the F5 concept. Neat! The way you guys make Super Sentai feel like a teenage version of Power Rangers (i.e. minus the campiness, simplisticity and multicolored
look); and the soundtrack: >professional< Please drop in on Yannick and congratulate him on a job well done!

Now, I'm here armed with a different request:

I WANT THE DVD!!! Super content Housed in a nice rectangular casing with a glossy cover, etc. >> To show my friends what hard work and dedication can produce.

I took this off the F5 website (nice layout, David! )::

Uniquement disponible en convention, le DVD de France Five 4 est fabriqué artisanalement à la main et vendu à prix coûtant.
Il contient :
-France Five 4 (enfin) remixé et remasterisé (38 plans à effets spéciaux refaits par rapport à la version passée sur game one et diffusée sur le site).
-Des sous-titres Anglais, Japonais et Français pour sourds et malentendants.
-Un making of de 32 minutes entièrement refait.
- Les scènes coupées, un reportage sur France Five au Japon, les BA et plein de bonus rigolos.

Dans le boîtier est aussi inclus un CD audio de la Bande Originale de France Five 4 (avec toutes les musiques et génériques de l'épisode accompagné de son livret)

Please get back to me soon! Chouette

Merci,
Victor Ong
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 04 Mai 2005, 17:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello !

Thanks for the kind words, I sure won't disagree on the music part. Clin d'oeil

As for ordering, well we don't really have a focus of selling the dvds, and we don't do mail orders.

We only make copies for events / conventions in france, where we're going to have a booth.

Making copies takes a lot of time, and honestly it is time that we need to focus on the current episode.

The nice thing, though, is that you can get everything to make your own DVD off the internet, I think. I'm pretty sure you can find the DVD binary image off emule / edonkey, and we offer for download the cover and soundtrack mp3s.

I'm afraid it's the best we can offer for now...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jiro
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 21 Oct 2005, 08:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have not seen the dvd image on eMule lately, I am wondering if people stopped seeding. Would be nice to get. I look for it every week.
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 21 Oct 2005, 17:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gah, that's sad. : |

We can't really do that ourselves at the moment, but we'll try to think of something. For now, we're full on the fifth episode...
Jiro
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 23 Oct 2005, 07:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yeah, it's dommage, Mr. Fromage. Na !
But the alternative is to release it on bit torrent as well, when there is time. eMule is kinda dying, too many fake files and worse, fake servers being created by investigation agencies.
DVD images for existing episodes could be one thing for the team to do after the final episode.
TiggsPanther
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 26 Oct 2005, 07:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jiro a écrit:
Yeah, it's dommage, Mr. Fromage. Na !
But the alternative is to release it on bit torrent as well, when there is time. eMule is kinda dying, too many fake files and worse, fake servers being created by investigation agencies.
DVD images for existing episodes could be one thing for the team to do after the final episode.

Actually episode 4 was released via BitTorrent. OK, granted it was the RealVideo version, but they have used it before. It would be nice if they could put up the DVD images, but I guess it depends on how much of a hit it'd but on their server. I know that a torrent does distribute the actual long-term bandwidth, but the initial hit can still be massive.

Tiggs
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: