France Five Index du Forum France Five
le sentai français

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Did they ever explain what happened...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jiro
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 04 Nov 2005, 18:16    Sujet du message: Did they ever explain what happened... Répondre en citant

Did they ever explain what happened to the original pink a la mode? She didn't OD or something like that, did she?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 04 Nov 2005, 19:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Err no, nothing bad, she just wasn't interested anymore in playing that part.
Jiro
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 05 Nov 2005, 15:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Really? Women are so fickle, you never know what they are going to do next.
However, I'm surprised at this, somewhat. France Five is teamwork, it's hard to imagine someone leaving all that. Chouette Pff... Super content Clin d'oeil <3
Well, anyway, even Bioman Yellow gave up. That's women for you. At least you only have ONE female to worry about. Na !
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 05 Nov 2005, 21:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hehe well it's a huge load of work you know, and we started from scratch without really realizing that, so it is more surprising that 95% of the staff remained, honestly. Clin d'oeil
Jiro
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 06 Nov 2005, 02:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think it's great that the cast has stuck together so long, I am guessing that in part, some of the cast and crew come back to more France Five episodes because they enjoy doing stuff together. That is always nice and that is why France Five works where others fail. Most homemade sentais are by some guy with no friends who decided "i got an idea, I'll make my own sentai where I play the red"....that is why they fail.
People like tokusatsu and they like France Five in particular because of the friendship they see in the characters. If the next episode is really to be the last one, I sure hope there will be some series made somewhere to fill the gap.
Le Farfadet Spatial
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 07 Nov 2005, 19:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello everybody out there !

Please forgive my english but I am french.

Jiro a écrit:
If the next episode is really to be the last one

Well, the first episod had been release in 2000, that means that the project starts at least in 1999. The fifth episod will be finish in 2006 and then the team will have somethings like one year of work -- mainly to remove the copyrighted musics they use in the first and second episod, if I have understand. So, France Five will have filled they free times for eight years, maybe more. It is easy to understand that they want to do something else, now...

And I think that a good serial is a serial which has an end. France Five is really great, but nothing last forever !

Best regards.

Le Farfadet Spatial
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: