France Five Index du Forum France Five
le sentai français

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Greetings from Peru!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
.Hunter.
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 19 Avr 2006, 01:45    Sujet du message: Greetings from Peru! Répondre en citant

Yay!! As the title says... I'm from South America, Peru. Recently I've just discovered your production, and I'm really happy to see, that the Super Sentai/Tokusatsu spirit has motivated you all to make this production. Unfortunately, I don't know or speak french, I can just understand basically words Na ! so... I think you've read this all the time... but, well... I could make the translations if you could give me only the french scripts of the show... (and obviously give it to you) and I would make spanish and english scripts, if you are not agree with my petition I understand and I'll wait for the subs.

Thanks for your work, congratulations for the opening of Akira Kushida!!!!!!!!!!! well, congratulations for all, and continue progresing! Chouette
Still waiting for the final episode!! And thanks for your time on reading my post!

P.D: I looove the France Robo design
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 19 Avr 2006, 11:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello and thank you for the kind words ! Chouette

We already have an english translation for the 4th episode, we plan on providing them all but we are focussing right now on finishing the last episode. So we'll see for the translation when this is finished. Clin d'oeil
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
kunimi-kun
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 20 Avr 2006, 19:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's amazing to see that people from South America know about France Five.
May I ask how you discover the "French Sentaï" ?
I'm curious to know that.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Doblejota
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 06 Mai 2006, 01:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That was my fault ^_^¿

Hi my name (well, my nickname Na ! ) is Doblejota, from Chile (sorry, my english)

well, hunter and i are moderators in a big latin american tokusatsu fan comunity (multimedia zone) called Tokusatsu Peru, and was me how show him this proyect.

I found it when i was searching the web for fans comunity and the link of this page apeared. I downloaded de 4 episodes, and i really liked all (the next more than the first). In fact, i redacted during my summer vacations a note about your show, whith a very good response of the comunity

you can check it in www.tokusatsu.tk in the "otros" section.

Hunter ask you about the script, because we have a fansub exclusive for tokusatsu series. Currenly we work in Garo, Kamen Rider Kabuto, Ultra Seven and Ultraman Mobius, and i asked the administrators about permition to make a fansub of your proyect.

If you can`t give us the script, dont worry, we will translate it the best that we can.

Congratulations for France Five! and i hope the final episode be the best of the history!

Greetings ^_^
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Mara
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 15 Aoû 2006, 04:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

HI ! In mexico the sentai / PR community is very interested in france five too and actually we have some contact with tokusatsu community u¬_¬. im trying to translate the others episodes but is almost imposible from french..

Well , ´till this day you will see me posting ...

Mara
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Pekaci
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 10 Sep 2006, 13:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Too early...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: