France Five Index du Forum France Five
le sentai français

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I WANT THE COSTUMES!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Malaysian Fan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 25 Avr 2005, 06:28    Sujet du message: I WANT THE COSTUMES! Répondre en citant

WOW!

For a private production, you guys sure did an awesome job! I'm very impressed! Some of your fight scenes are so sentai-inspired -- you can actually mistake them for Toei's! Keep up the good work and exploit the greater room for improvement!

By the way, I would love to have a copy of the suit(s). Can the team tell me how to get it/them? I can afford to add one of those shiny costumes to my cosplay collection! <3 or Hmm... would be great.

Get back to me soon, guys! Real soon....
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 25 Avr 2005, 07:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for the kind words ! Chouette

About the suits, well, they're custom made and we are using them right now for episode 5. I don't think they will be for sale.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Malaysian Fan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 26 Avr 2005, 03:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for the accelerated response, Administrator Red Fromage! Super content

Well, then, how much would I have to give for a duplicate of the <3 or Hmm... costume? Can F5's production team get the supplier to make another? I'm pretty insistent on this, because not many people in Malaysia have seen this privately-produced Sentai show, so the appearance of the ranger costume at a cosplay event will definitely plonk the wearer in the limelight! Chouette

Please get back to me soon, alright? Thanks!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 26 Avr 2005, 07:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, you know...

France Five isn't such a huge production that we can do easily more of our props and costumes.

It is a huge undertaking for us, as we are amateurs and all work on the side, and are also filming the latest and last episode at this moment, which requires every part of our attention and more.

Besides, I don't think we would make duplicates of our stuff even if we could. We don't really need / want money with F5, also.

So I'm afraid we can't really do what you are asking of us, sorry. Clin d'oeil
Malaysian Fan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 26 Avr 2005, 14:36    Sujet du message: Shift into turbo! Répondre en citant

Alright, then, Red Fromage! Chouette I understand the limitations.

I'm surprised your work is not-for-profit; but then again, the episodes are offered free-of-charge over the Internet, which is amazing......

Funny how far passion can take you...... Clin d'oeil

Pucker up and make F5 Ep05 better than Power Rangers (at least the storyline, 'cos I wouldn't argue over the special FX)!!!

Yours,
Victor Ong
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 26 Avr 2005, 20:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hehe, it's true our approach is unusual... Fan passion indeed, it's great that you understand ! Clin d'oeil

We'll try our best ! Chouette
Cybertooth
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 02 Mai 2005, 19:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I noticed that many people would like to have a F5 suit.

Red, if the patterns exist, why don't you add them to the goods on the website? Or even a walkthrough "F5 suit: Do it yourself"? If it does not need too much time, though... Pff...

But maybe you just don't want to find some F5 copies and spin-offs around the web... And I have to say this possibility is a good reason for not releasing patterns on the site. Clin d'oeil
Red_Fromage
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 02 Mai 2005, 20:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, honestly, costumes aren't that complex. I think, for what I understood so far, that they're a simple bodysuit, aka the basic level of sewing for clothes.

Then you have the fabric choice, the gloves and boots, the decorating of the suit... But that's another story. Clin d'oeil
deka1
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 07 Nov 2006, 21:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I noticed that many people would like to have a F5 suit.

Well making the france five costumes is the easy part, the only flaw of the costume is "what are you going to do about the Helmet ? Chouette

for a example there's no way in hell you make a Motorcycle Helmet look like a "DekaRed" helmet (Dekaranger) !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: