France Five Index du Forum France Five
le sentai français

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Still More Episode 5 Speculation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Almafeta
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 25 Fév 2006, 19:40    Sujet du message: Still More Episode 5 Speculation Répondre en citant

Just some speculation on episode 5...

We saw France 5 all but defeated after episode 4, with the sacrafice of Silver Mousquetaire, the probable loss of their base, and the possible loss of Margerine; not even the defeat of Warduke and the salvation of Exstacy mean much.

What of the France Robot? We didn't see it at all in episode 4... that episode concentrated more on people than monsters (despite Pyrostreum). This could mean that the final episode will be robot-less... or, it could mean that episode 5 is a continuation of episode 4, and that Buxi X4 is saving the mother of all kaiju battles for last! Chouette

In the "making of" pictures, we saw Prof. Burgonde in the forest. I can see two possibilities for this: one, a continuation of the flashback to the Red Project we saw in episode 4, or (less likely but more dramatic) France Five and the organization behind them is forced into hiding while Lexos begins operations on Earth.

Is it just me, or are the special effects in the trailer for Episode 5 significantly better than those of the previous episodes? I'm reminded, in pleasant ways, of Kung Fu Soccer... <3

In another "making of" picture, one of the photos was marked "poisons." The alchemist who causes monsters to grow (I can't remember his name)... he's not had much impact on the show so far, but perhaps this episode will have him brewing up something much more dangerous?

I idly hope that English translations of episode 5 (and the other episodes) will become available someday...

And is this the end of the series? Ah well... but true France Five Fans can still have a little hope. Even if France Five has successfully protected France, Gustave Eiffel also built the Statue of Liberty... and all good sentai series have a sequel series! Super content
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
D-Chan
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 25 Fév 2006, 22:13    Sujet du message: Re: Still More Episode 5 Speculation Répondre en citant

Almafeta a écrit:
Just some speculation on episode 5...

We saw France 5 all but defeated after episode 4, with the sacrafice of Silver Mousquetaire, the probable loss of their base, and the possible loss of Margerine; not even the defeat of Warduke and the salvation of Exstacy mean much.

What of the France Robot? We didn't see it at all in episode 4... that episode concentrated more on people than monsters (despite Pyrostreum). This could mean that the final episode will be robot-less... or, it could mean that episode 5 is a continuation of episode 4, and that Buxi X4 is saving the mother of all kaiju battles for last! Chouette

Episode 5 will be the continuation of episode 4, so maybe we will see the robot there Chouette

Citation:

In another "making of" picture, one of the photos was marked "poisons." The alchemist who causes monsters to grow (I can't remember his name)... he's not had much impact on the show so far, but perhaps this episode will have him brewing up something much more dangerous?

His name is Cancrelax and I would really like to see him more dangerous, that would be a good surprise Super content

Citation:
And is this the end of the series? Ah well... but true France Five Fans can still have a little hope. Even if France Five has successfully protected France, Gustave Eiffel also built the Statue of Liberty... and all good sentai series have a sequel series! Super content

Yeap, episode 5 will be the final episode Chouette
BTW, welcome to this board Chouette
Cheers

D-Chan
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> Jushi Sentai France Five Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: