France Five Index du Forum France Five
le sentai français

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

what if Zakaral had his own Foot Soldiers ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> France Five
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deka1
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 17 Mai 2007, 10:43    Sujet du message: what if Zakaral had his own Foot Soldiers ? Répondre en citant

I have thought about this a lot, what if zakaral had his own Foot Soldiers !

I play the pc game "Half life" 2 alot, and then one day it hit me, what if Zakaral had his own Lexos Foot Soldiers ! Unlike the normal Lexos Soldiers, these soldiers would be fare more Stronger, lethal, & deadly !

These Super Soldiers, or what I call the Lexos Guard. are Lexos soldiers that have undergone extensive modifications, & extensive surgery ! like surgery to the brain, implantation of various mechanical devices in the Thorax, in the Abdomen, & their memories replaced !
Also these Guards might be Stronger, but there life power is not unlimited ! Each Guard after 44 hours must recharge himself with Lexos Blood, mixed with a stone material that can only be found on the Lexos Homeworld ! Also Zakaral want his soldiers to be higly Smarter, then his fathers weak minded Soldiers, also if at any time a Guard gets the idea, to turn against Zakaral, a beep will quickly sound in the guards ear to make him forget ! if the ear beep device faild on a Guard, & abandon his post, he would be instantly killed by his fellow Guards for being a free thinker ! Noted, for being a Guard free thinging is allowed but not Guards that are plotting against both Zakaral, & the Lexos ! If a guard escape the Guards, & the places were he came from he would die any way after 44 hours !

Zakaral would need such a great power as them, if he was to ever conquer a world like earth, or france five !
Zakaral
I got the Idea from the Combine Overwatch, & KamenRider's Shocker !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> France Five Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: