France Five Index du Forum France Five
le sentai français

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

the USA POWER RANGER Cartoon Rumor !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> France Five
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deka1
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: 06 Mar 2008, 07:51    Sujet du message: the USA POWER RANGER Cartoon Rumor ! Répondre en citant

i was just wondering if any one has heard of the rumor about Power Rangers possibly going animated in 2009 or 2010 ?

My thought i that subject is looking kinda true ! for years since it first started in 1993, it has always been a low budject show, even after the Movie, then Saban gave it to Disney in 2001 & they did many great things with it ! but since Disney is a cartoon comany, why not make it into a cartoon since it's easy & cheaper to film ! I think disney is fed up with going to film location to film location in north New Zealand, & the cost of shiping every thing there & back again to the usa !

In my own appenion, I believe S.P.D. was the greatest, welldone, & last great show that the Usa has done ! the last few show are not that well done as the older shows, plus the episodes have been droping ! for a example....

Ninja Storm, Dinothunder, & SPD both had 38 episodes

Mystic force, Operation Overdrive, & now Jungle Fury(possibley) have had 32 episodes

its like what if the usa version of Go-onger had 25 episodes !

the one good thing about cartoons is that you can bring back characters that you cant bring back in live-action, for a example you could bring back Trini Kwan who died in 2001 !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    France Five Index du Forum -> France Five Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: